$100 Donation Of Produce To The Food Bank
Your $100 donation will provide $100 worth of delicious, nutritious, sustainably grown produce to a family in need. Produce is currently donated to the Source Langley Food Bank.
As a thank you for your donation you will receive:
- You will be mailed postcards featuring scenic, flower, and pollinator photos taken on the farm to send to your friends and family.
- One copy of 'Bees & Friends' the bee zine written by Kristen Penhall and illustrated by Deanna Fligg will be sent your way (please provide address for mailing at checkout). This zine was created through a passion for pollinators and bee conservation. The fun illustrations and information about bees will have you buzzing!
- One pack of native plant seeds grown either on the farm or wild harvested
- A pack of seeds grown and hand harvested from the farm
- At the end of the year you will be sent an email detailing how much produce was donated by the farm over the entire season.